Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      heather
      Participant

One single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit is in the law of nature.  Try food from the forest floor that nature provided, like some mushrooms and becoming sick.  The law of gravity is most benifet to life on earth.

Seraphim
      Participant

No. Not unless intentions (and the actions emerging from intentions) count as actions. If so, then my wish (or “desire”) to be able to perform the miracle of acting unselflessly, and the altruistic actions that arise from this wish, can at least give me the illusion that I am not acting for my own self-interest.

Obviously, the tacit or unconscious motivation for this wish (to perform a selfless action) is itself selfish since, deep down – even unbeknownst to me. Perhaps it is even the ego’s deepest and most diabolical wish: to be seen as an altruist, and to hoodwink oneself into believing that one is an altruist, when in fact this is the great triumph of self-deception.

Perhaps this why the goyim hate George Soros so much, since he has come out publicly with the confession that he only gives billions of dollars to charity because he is paying to feel like the greatest altruist in history. People probably see right through Soros’s diabolical egoism, and he is hated as a result. This would explain the concomitant, unconscious anti-semitism that goes with hating Soros, as well. The nations unconsciously feel like, “Well, here is a powerful Jew who could actually do some real good and have some quality of bestowal like Creator, and yet he deliberately refuses to do so, choosing egoistic ‘altruism’ instead.” Now it all makes sense!

Joseph
      Participant

The law seems as an illusion as my actions may be wanting maximum benefit or believing it will attain maximum benefit but the benefit comes and goes never being the maximum benefit, the benefit that stops the constant seeking and longing. So I know I need to do something different, thus my participation here.

zohreh
      Participant

We are always looking for our own interests, because this is our nature. It is important that we align our interests with the interests of others and unite.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I do. It’s to cut off the source of suffering from humanity, even if it is for my benefit, but not only for my own benefit. Even if i feel oy that it is for my own benefit I will know that everyone else also stops to suffer from the dictatorship of this thing.</p>

Ale
      Participant

No

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.