Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

Survival and being the sense of being observed change the way all matter will behave, we see this especially in light particles.   Survival is a desire  to fulfil stimuli defined by the mind as needs.  We can actually learn more quickly if its about a matter of survival.  Being observed will make one understand they are not alone and affects action in all parts of matter but especially in humans.  There are several experiments where money is put out in the open and says free, but has a pair of eyes draw on a board and because of this no one takes the money until one person out of hundreds finally does.  There are at one documentary on brain games on this because that is where i saw it.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I can’t see any action that doesn’t follow the law of maximum benefit. Even when you do a selfless action, there is always something you expect from this action, it may be money, gratitude, honnor or something else.

Margot
      Participant

No.  A few years ago I discovered that my altruistic way of being was really to meet my own needs.  It was a sad realization but it made sense.  I was being a people pleaser to get love back.   I’d done this most of my life and had gotten my needs met this way.  I now try to do only those things that come from my heart and not just because I think I should do them.   It’s a lifetime journey and I continuously have to examine my heart so that I don’t fall back to my old ways.  I’m very excited to learn how change my program.

kevin jackson
      Participant

Can’t find a single one

Ralitza
      Participant

Actions for maximum benefit? Always.

But should’t we ask ourselves: Maximum benefit for whom? My body, my family, my town, my country, my planet? And can we act for maximum benefit for something without “my” in front of the name?

Sandra
      Participant

No I can not! That realization was difficult to accept at first but when I understood this  is how we were created a huge load of guilt and shame was lifted.  How to transform the program to an altruistic one is a challenge every day but I’m trying my best to choose to feed my mind wholesome “food” that continues to help me understand . THANK YOU KabU and kabbalah info. com for all the resources!

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.