Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 2. What Do Social Connections Have to do With My Health? Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

KabU
    Participant

Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rae
      Participant

Yes, definitely! Isolation is completely different from “alone time”. I feel very deeply and loneliness used to be something that would completely overtake me to the point that I “became” this emotional state- and consequently-depressed! Depression nearly killed me and it kills people on the daily. So grateful to be connected and loving life today through the Wisdom of Kabbalah 💖

Peter
      Participant

It’s moving to read your responses. Well, I’m pretty much a loner. It’s almost scarry to hear how strong this impact can be. I do not experience it in such a way as the video describes, but I do feel the positive side of it; when I have nice social interactions I definately feel more energetic.

Reinaldo
      Participant

I can relate for sure.

I was negleted by my parents when a child and that developed in a depression where I didn’t see any reasons to live. But I’m better now, thanks God.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. I’m Maria. I know the feeling of rejection and best is to keep away from those that affect me. But now I have realized not to do the same to others”. To be very careful not to show rejection.

Seraphim
      Participant

Absolutely! As the pastor of a church I can affirm that it is only through profound, spiritual connection that we can ever know each other as the only means through which we might encounter the Divine.

It is a new thought for me, it surprised me. I am more looking at others around me, than at myself, who are ill and alone. And I am thinking: can just making them feel less lonely heal them?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.