Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 2. What Do Social Connections Have to do With My Health? Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

KabU
    Participant

Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

I like social contaxcts to be with friends, I have a nice family and a group of true friends, but also I like time for myself, to be alone;

David J
      Participant

Spent most of my life a loner, I thought it was easiest. Heart disease, depression, drugs and alcohol addiction………waiting for death. Now socially connected and life is so hopeful. Great to be here with others 😀

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Its correct But i am understand that some people using others positive relationship  for Owen negative fulfillment. and haw can avoid such  of peoples from around positive people ?

Leo
      Participant

Yes, I spent a lot of time looking within myself for answers. This left me lonely and I lost my family.

dree monster
      Participant

there was times were i didnt have friends at work a felt like everything in my life wasnt working either. life was hard.

Helen
      Participant

Yes…I love to be surrounded by people, but for me is a little challenged because I feel overwhelmed or boring by them.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.