Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 2. What Do Social Connections Have to do With My Health? Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

KabU
    Participant

Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

No because I am blessed with a very loving and wonderful spiritual family.

Ralitza
      Participant

Every time I take some months off from my work and don’t spend time with children and collegues on a regular, daily basis, I become like a junkie without his/her drug. I am nervous, sad, unsatisfied.

I don’t enjoy talking to grown ups as much as I like spending time with children (or talking about their development with my collegues).

But when I work, I can also enjoy my weekends without children.

kevin jackson
      Participant

I’ve been isolated and a loner practically my whole life almost through my environment, even growing up in a big family, but I think what has help me make it through those times is the socially vivid dreams that I always have… that is what kept me balanced throughout to this day, so now I look forward to connecting with others who have the same point that I do…. 💖

Raduta Cristian
      Participant

I think I have already felt this effect on my skin, so what can I say, it is true and sad at the same time because a social relationship depends a lot on the environment but also on the way you interpret it. Complicated at least at first glance.

Rivka
      Participant

Yes, I definitely identify with some of the effects mentioned. I found myself in a new country as Covid hit and our area was in isolation for almost two years. All the effects of loneliness and lack of social relations impacted my life in a negative way.

Attila
      Participant

I agree with the content of this video.

It can however be difficult to achieve while working long hours in highly competitive and ego cetric environments.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.