Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 2. What Do Social Connections Have to do With My Health? Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

KabU
    Participant

Do you identify some of the effects mentioned in the lesson, with regards to how your social relations affect your health?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Replies

No doubt. I’ve lived every aspect of it and have seen it in others.

peter
      Participant

Absolutely true

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Yes, I have experienced what loneliness and isolation can do to person. And I also know how speaking about it to someone trusted and understanding can help the healing process.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Thank you, Sarah Knox, for this awesome presentation! I can attest that everything you said in this video is 100% true, and I can do so because I have experienced it myself.

I’d rather not go into detail right now about why and how I know it all to be fact with such certainty. But please allow me to say this:

I appreciate everything that you all have shared in this forum about your own experiences, and I understand what you have gone through because I have gone through it myself. I love your awareness and your determination to be kind to others.

Thank you so much, everybody! 🙂

Purity K
      Participant

I had not really thought about how social relations affect my health until now. This is something that I need to look deep into. Thank you for opening my eyes!

Eva
      Participant

Darn yes! So damn painfully, especially with the part of being rejected and shamed in front of a group (very recent and raw experience) it really feels like physically  ripping the heart and guts out, you just have a hint of strength on spot to not fall apart, but when have the chance to hide … oh Lord, it all happens: complete breakdown!  – still crying it out 😭. Although I know it all comes from the Creator and can find the way to get going – that’s why I am here – it hurts tremendously when it comes from a place you least expect. “I don’t care what you feel”  hurts more then anything I ever felt before … I trust the Creator’s plan to use this in a collectively useful way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.