What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 4. What Makes Some People More Successful Than Others? What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

KabU
    Participant

What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ralitza
      Participant

We do not have a society built on the understanding of human needs ……

….. at least not yet.

But the new society is under construction, as we speak. We have to believe in that. We can not afford not to.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Egoism

Rivka
      Participant

The lack of information of the importance of positive social relations.
      Fear of lack of profit.
      Greed.

Attila
      Participant

1.       Corporate laws requiring acceptable return on invested capital

2.       Shareholder expectations for earnings growth

3.       Compensation structure based on financial results

4.       Competition / Staying in the “game”

5.       Greed

6.       Ego

zohreh
      Participant

Arrogance, selfishness and arrogance, that they are managers and understand best

Francisco
      Participant

The cited mentality may be the rule amongst salaried workers, but my experience points to the most hardcore and ruthless individualists making the most successful business owners. None of their relationships is a coincidence and all of it is built so as to sustain their personal success. Perhaps I see it from a wrong perspective, but this is what i take from it as of now.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.