What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 4. What Makes Some People More Successful Than Others? What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

KabU
    Participant

What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

I believe that anything that seems to them as a potential threat specially if they see untaped potencial in some of his workers will consider them as future threat for his supremacy.

Nancy
      Participant

Ego

KatieBug
      Participant

Pride.. and all around egoism. Alot of times the person is just to full of themselves to connect with someone else.. they see themselves as higher, maybe more important and smarter more accomplished.. there could be a multitude of small reasons that really amount to one giant reason, and that is egoism.

Wanting to succeed without really connecting with other people , only reaching to place number one on the working floor

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

Egoisme and self interest

Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

Here in Brazil, in fact, there is a mentality that one should take advantage of. It is amazing how people get comfortable and if the entrepreneur doesn’t keep an eye on it, they pass it on behind.
      In my point of view, this lesson is not so much about the relationship between the business owner and his employees, but about the relationship cycle he has with people with the same thinking profile.
      I may be totally wrong, however, I have always sought to cultivate good relations with my employees and I have always been robbed of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.