What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 4. What Makes Some People More Successful Than Others? What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

KabU
    Participant

What do you think prevents most business owners from acting on the vital importance of positive social relations in the workplace?

Viewing 2 posts - 25 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

I think egoism is too strong as in the United States I was encultured in consumerism, strive for wealth, and then in workplaces that I have been in there is the need to have power or dominance over the worker, they actually openly subscribed to philosophy that the workers work better/produce more when put under stress. As you might imagine, this papermill work was very taxing for every aspect of the worker’s life, much addiction, very high divorce rate, early deaths, much illness.

Juju721
      Participant

Although love can be sexual it is not the only expression of love. I think thats one thing that lacks in the English language. We have one word for love. Sexual love is great when two people have complementary souls and connect on all levels. However I believe bringing cookies to work, helping another coworker when they are overwhelmed, teaching a fellow employee, planning social outtings with coworkers are all ways of showing love in the workplace. Remember that the truest form.of love is unconditional love giving love even though you have no needs or are not recieving from that love amd only in that purest form of love can we truly be fully connected and filled up with the universe.

Viewing 2 posts - 25 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.