Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      dree monster
      Participant

i do now. prior to kabbalah i thought about it when i saw the matix

Chris
      Participant

Yes. I have realised this thanks to your teaching.

Shmuley
      Participant

Yes, we all perceive things differently. In the sense of spiritual growth is the same. When we see that all is inter connected and that, even in nature so called “catastrophes” like tornadoes, storms, volcano eruptions are, really, ways in which nature gains its balance again.

In the same manner we may see thta, what appears to be bad things that happen to us are really ways in which we may learn to trust our Higher Power and His goal for all of creation to be united to Him, as well as being able to receive to be able to give.

Shmuley
      Participant

Yes, we all perceive things differently. In the sense of spiritual growth is the same. When we see that all is inter connected and that, even in nature so called “catastrophes” like tornadoes, storms, volcano eruptions are, really, ways in which nature gains its balance again.

In the same manner we may see thta, what appears to be bad things that happen to us are really ways in which we may learn to trust our Higher Power and His goal for all of creation to be united to Him.

Tricia Cox
      Participant

Yes, I learn from my mistakes always, But when I do something write I can’t remember what I did to do it right again. More like I can remember the bad things in life and understand them, But I can’t remember the good things in my life to repeat it. I questioned myself on why I am like that, Am I holding on to things because I am use it, or is it that it is my nature to be like the way I am.

Rick Reed Sr
      Participant

I am learning that what I think is reality is a product of my perception based on the beliefs, experiences, and incoming information.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.