Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marc
      Participant

I have always fealt that reality is a byproduct of our perception. The way we see something is the way that it is.  This is why shifting our reality involves changing our perception.

Daniel W
      Participant

Yes I do. several years ago I started paying attention to synchronicity. Since then, many positive things have happened in my life. When I notice the synchronicity now, I have a feeling that the creator is communicating with me. Is this the Point in the Heart?

Michael
      Participant

i have entertained the thought and felt lonely after.

Ralitza
      Participant

When I am relaxed inside, I percieve my surroundings differently: people are nicer to me, I work more efficiently, there is a flow to what is happening.

When I am stressed, many things change. I break things, people react to me differently.

Same situations, just different states of  the percieving entity.

J
      Participant

Yes I do feel like reality is the product of my own perception but I feel that as our perception is based on what we learn from our 5 senses how do we know if this information is correct? We learn from the science of Kabbalah that our 5 senses are altered to give us a false sense of reality and only through the study of the method of Kabbalah can we learn to use our sixth sense and experience a true understanding of reality.

Melodi
      Participant

Reality is the product of our perceptions.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.