Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Participant

I remember coming to the conclusion that everything is exactly the same when I was around 19 years old. I couldn’t quite put my finger on what that internal knowing was. I used to think people who like certain things like the colour red must in some way see it differently from me and that we would never know if that’s truth because as Individuals we were always taught that the thing we’re looking at what is the colour red whether we saw it as blue pink or yellow. That to me made red and blue the same thing and then everything else. This thought used to drive me mental to the point of obsession. Everything is the same. I stupidly learned how to write code as well. You know how everything is the same and there for doesn’t exist until you assign it a value.. I was in class learning code the first time I was struck by the light. Whatever that means. Total mindgasm though… what was the question again? Oh, yes I do think that but it runs a bit deeper then that because we are a part of a collective.

Nic C
      Participant

Yes. I’ve known this for years, but didn’t really embody or experience this knowing until this past year, and the desire to really experience a connection with the Divine Forces has lead me to this study of Kabbalah.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

We are not aware of all what is around us. We are limited in our way we perceive. So my reality is what I can perceive. If we want to overcome this perception we need another way of perception and that is develop feelings towards eachother and to take care.

kevin jackson
      Participant

I do now… 💖

Burx Norrod
      Participant

Well – they do say, “perception is reality!”

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

yes, reality yes! but Reality, no!

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.