Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sixela Melendez
      Participant

Yes, each individual has their own perception of reality and it is perceived through our senses. Perception is what we are seeing and the reality what is actually happening.

Craig
      Participant

Absolutely i found that to change “the world” was only to change myself, and i continue to seek this change

Patty kitchens
      Participant

Because we don’t examine ourselves and we should. By through perception we learned how to program ourselves. Which will be TV and anything we hear or president that lies to us a lot.

Michael
      Participant

their are two reality’s:

1. the out side world.

2.the world in me.

Bigbay
      Participant

Yes. I like all other human beings usually feel reality is the product of my perception, whereas this is not the case. One school of mysteries tries to distinguish between reality and actuality. Reality is ascribed to what man sees and feels which are usually different from the actual nature of what is perceived, and this they call actuality. The first time I took some exercises in practical “Cabbalah” about two decades back, I was able to see what would happen the following day and at a time of crisis at my place of work, I saw in my dream a gray Angel as tall as the building suggested as the cause of crises. The following day, riot broke out. At the physical level, no one sees the causative forces behind world events but from the inner worlds also called the upper worlds, actual reality is perceived at various degrees.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

It is only way I can feel the reality because my program is not developed to percive different.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.