Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Denny
      Participant

I think always. We don’t see the world as it is, we see the world as we are. So if I am not connected to Creator I am seeing a world in chaos. When I am connected to the Creator then I see something truer.

MajA
      Participant

Yes. Our reality is product of our perception based on our senses.

zohreh
      Participant

eality is not what we perceive with our five senses because it is very, very wrong
      You have to go beyond the five senses to understand reality

henry
      Participant

La verdad, todavía no he sentido eso de una forma consciente, quizás a través de mis sueños o intuiciones hago contacto con la realidad más allá de mis cinco sentidos. Esta idea de la percepción a través de los sentidos  vs la creación de la realidad desde nuestro interior es uno de los conceptos más impactantes, hermosos y difíciles de entender de la kabbala.

Jerry
      Participant

Absolutely, yes; every now and then when walking outdoors, what I’m seeing seems like a façade, an “unreality” I can almost see behind.

Iggy
      Participant

Yes I feel like my reality is a direct result of my perception and internal condition..not only my direct personal reality but the entire world system is affected

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.