Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bio Dhya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Accept that mind sometimes makes committ mystakes</p>

peter
      Participant

Yes I am feeling that more and more as my understanding and resonation with the truth grows. Things seem to be making alot of sense and I am question things less and less becoming more accepting to results and outcomes with less frustration and stress to control

Mark Pangaloan
      Participant

Reality in fact is the product of “my” own perception since i found myself as the small part of HaShem (I Am that I Am or I Will Be that I Will Be or The Dynamical Becoming). Hmmm let me quote this, “The only thing i do know is that i know nothing.” I am to enjoy all reality inside, around… nicer to know you,all

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

No, I feel reality is the perception of our five senses.

lucy
      Participant

Yes, I understand that it is and there have been moments when I can detach and see myself living the reality created through my perception; like a lucid dream.

Briony
      Participant

This is such a deep contemplation

yes – i experience shifts when my perceptions shift yet what Is realty? Is it only from my POV – are there not both one and billions of realties happening all at once???

I don’t know!

But yes i have felt shifts

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.