Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality Do you ever feel like reality is the product of your own perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara Silva
      Participant

I learning to understand this.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Yes, I have felt this way many times.

Laurel
      Participant

Definitely.  But to change it is difficult because of Cause and Effect and hence the Inner Cause and Effect.  And what I experience is based only on my interpretation until I am guided to understand that my perception is not real and that with the right books, the right friends and the right teacher I can move towards and develop a life of bestowal and understand that what I experienced has led me to this higher want be grateful for the guidance and experience and move up and on.

Tom
      Participant

When my perception of reality is good, then everything and everyone is good.  But, when my perception of reality is bad, then everything and everyone is bad.  And my perception varies between these two extremes based on how I feel, the weather, the attitudes of others, etcetera.  My egoistic desire filters out the true reality.  This I have learned already from studying Kabbalah, and now I want to study more to learn the truth about how nature works and why I am here.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

I think perception is needed. As protection.

By suffering I think you need to feel why you’re suffering. Because the ego is choosing the comfortzone.

Tove Jo
      Participant

In a time period of ten years I have tried to change my life two times, as I did not like my environment…and two times returned back to my old life. Before coming back this time I have desided to stay and work out the problems. I have learned a lot in this years. I feel that I interfered with my life and did not follow what life had given me. So my conclusion is that we do not have free will….even if it is a little strange to think that I did what I was supposed to do. I do not really get it…

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.