Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 11. The World of Nikudim Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

These concepts might be too advanced for me and I’m getting lost….I just barely discovered KabU and currently completing Kabbalah revealed part 2. It’s complex but I want to stick with it and hope to understand it better in the future. I wonder if it’s given to all of us to understand the science of it all??. I personally have had a very short but significant mystical experience (which occurred naturally, meaning not induced by drugs, illness, accidents & neither a profound meditation, similar to an NDE). I think God gave me a wake up call, 34 years ago when it happened, that triggered my insatiable & unstoppable studying for the purpose of reconnecting with the Creator, However, though i did find myself spontaneously immersed in light, there was never this much scientific thought happening then, only a total immersion. This experience has been my guide throughout my learning process and I’m having trouble connecting my experience with the science of Kabbalah, but I’m sticking with it. I feel compelled to  learn and know everything I possibly can.

So, don’t try to connect your experience. After all, there are degrees, and one degree is not at all like another. I shouldn’t try to carry something from before, with me into the future. Whatever was before is dwarfed by what is to come. To look back is to stall, like Lot’s wife who looks back and becomes a pillar of salt. The future is always, always better than the past – if we’re talking about spiritual states.

What’s written here are the states one certainly discovers in the future spiritual states – that is, the state destined for each and every one.

Jennifer
      Participant

I did pretty well until lesson 11.  With that I started getting lost in the terms.  I watched a couple times and went through the extra info on the diagram.

I’m not able to sort out what this means —  Now every piece of the system has the opposite qualities of Bina and Malchut, in a single carrier.

Does this mean bestowal and reception in every Partzuf or something else?

Thanks!

JC

Hi Jennifer,

Even forgetting about the Partzuf, because now we’re talking about broken states, every piece of the shattered system has inside it these two qualities. Mostly it’s reception, but somewhere in it there is this other quality that longs for the Creator, which is bestowal. It’s basically buried, but it’s there.

Jennifer
          Participant

Thank you!  That helps.  I feel like I’m on a great adventure in a lot of ways.

Cheryl
      Participant

Well.  That’s a deep subject.  LOL!  I’ll leave it at that and pray I can conceive the information.

Denys
      Participant

Wesley
      Participant

I am enjoying the complexity so far. It’s making sense to me and I am ready for more.

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

Hi Gianni,

I understand your lectures. I see that are simplified somehow. I’m reading through Related Materials “Preface to the Wisdom of Kabbalah” and “The Science of Kabbalah”. Those texts are hard and they’re getting longer and longer, 86 pages. Uff 🙂
      I can read a couple of dozen pages a day of Kabbalistic text, but this is something entirely different, I can do about 2-3 pages a day.

So is it OK to continue with your videos till the end and then read those text a few pages a day and hope that the light shines on me?

Thank you.

Hi Marko,

That’s the idea, exactly. Everything in Preface is somehow mentioned here, so that you’ll be able to not be completely lost there. Because all one needs is some grip in order to keep going, and the Light works.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.