Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 11. The World of Nikudim Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I’ve managed not to stop studying. The preparation in the previous lecture really helped. My stubbornness, “If I said it, I’ll do it” got me through the 32 pages of related materials in lecture 10. Took me 11 days, but I’m still here.

I don’t have any questions. Formulating a question is half of the work and it’s my half. I need to digest this information just to ask something.

Anyhow, I hope that we all get what we need by putting hours of study into this. It’s the effort that counts.

Beverly
      Participant

Well, now I understand why students leave at this point. I heard the words, but I have no comprehension of what I saw, heard, tasted, or smelled. LOL….Sooo, with that said, I’m “gonna” hang around and hope I get an understanding through osmosis….lol

GOOD LUCK TO ME!!

Yes. Until this point, the lessons focus on aspects of the Upper World that remind me of how I think I already am. Meaning they talking about wholeness, and I think I’m already whole, because I’m me, and I’m the center of the universe, more or less. I can think otherwise sometimes, but each one feels himself as such. I don’t feel how all of humanity are part of me (even if I can somehow imagine that at times) and thus that that true picture is shattered in me. This part of the course starts awakening that sensation a bit, it’s closer to where I actually am as opposed to where I imagine myself to be – and that confuses and disorients me. It’s actually a stronger Reforming Light that shines here, and that’s why one usually feels like leaving or starting over here.

Christianne
      Participant

wist niet dat er zoveel  bedrijvigheid   is  in  de spirituele wereld;  Tegelijk voelt het meer en meer  wiskundig  aan, en  ik  ben een beetje de tel kwijt;   met alleen  het verlangen  naar ;..   kom  ik er blijkbaar  niet . Ik ga de studie zeker afmaken  en dan  alles  grondig herlezen en bestuderen want  boeiend is het zeker wel.

Translation: did not know there is so much activity in the spiritual world; At the same time, it feels more and more mathematical, and I’ve kind of lost count; with only the desire for ;.. I apparently do not get there . I will definitely finish the study and then re-read and study everything thoroughly because it is certainly fascinating.

This is nothing, merely the architecture, while 99.9999…% of the spiritual world is not even alluded to. 

Sol Belo
      Participant

I am wondering how anyone figured all these out and documented the process. I only have the faintest idea of what you have been describing.  I printed it out for review, drew my own diagrams, and still got lost in the weeds.  But I will study it all over: there is something I love about it all –  maybe it is the mystery.

They attained it. Like if you go walking through a landscape. But attainment is something even more than that experience, so real that compared to that, our world is revealed to be the way people imagine spirituality to be. They think spirituality is something misty, mystical, vague. Later, they will see that that is what our life is – a dream, imagination.

Willie
      Participant

There was no sound to this video; “Why was the world of Nikudim created and then destroyed?”

I’m not sure where the video is to which you’re referring, if it’s on YouTube it is likely that the unmute button at the bottom of the video needs to be clicked.

Rivka
      Participant

I spoke too soon. I am reading (and making diagrams) and not understanding what I am reading, hearing and seeing. Should I just give up for now and come back when I am ready?

You can. In truth, the inner gears have to turn for the concepts to start sinking in. So, we need the Reforming Light to work. In whichever of our classes you’re most engaged you should do those for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.