Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 11. The World of Nikudim Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Prior to the request that the Rosh of Nekudim performed with the degree 4/3, was there any kind of cunning involved, in any part?</p>
      I’m asking because it feels as if someone lost their innocence here.

It’s a system, and this action, the shattering that occurred as a result was a great gift because only by it every part in that system can become like the Upper Force. All together in one soup (the desire that consists of myriad desires all intermingled) it can’t. The shattering broke them such that they can only reconnect with the correct intention, and intention like that of the Upper Force. Of course it occurs in a special way such that it is as if there was a mistake, that the lower ones requested from the Upper to pass them the Light so that they could bestow, and the Upper Ones, Abba ve Ima did so, and so Abba ve Ima also get cancelled here, though they themselves only passed the Light downward.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I’m reading without understanding. Is this the part where I should keep moving forward or is it important to understand the blueprint before moving to the next module?  I was just reading an article about nucleons and was wondering if the steps of creation that we are reading now could be explained in a more “scientific” way?

Like from the Inverse article: nucleons are respectively positively and neutrally charged and are tangled together in different ratios — along with a mix of negatively charged electrons in orbit around them — to create every atom we observe in the natural world.

You should try to understand, but also expect the Reforming Light to work on you while you learn. It brings the understanding. You understand those nucleons because you can study them from afar, it doesn’t pertain to you. And it’s simple. You don’t understand this material because it pertains to you, but your corrected form, so you’re struggling with it. But that struggle activates the Light. Can we explain more scientifically? I don’t think so, for now. The example you gave has a root, but it’s not yet, that’s only after the Shattering that you have the integration of opposites in a single carrier. And the principles here are rooted in a reality we don’t see.

Paul
      Participant

If the  first restriction was a result of shame, what could be the cause of the second restriontion? Greed?

The Second Restriction is simply the continuation of the First Restriction on the Kelim (vessels) below the Tabur. Because before the Light of SAG spreads down below the Tabur there is no Light below the Tabur that needs to be restricted, because the First Restriction made sure there was no Light there. But after a bit of a certain Light called Hassidim spreads down there, now we have a need for Restriction. So, instead of a blanket prohibition forced by the First Restriction, we now have the possibility to spread the Light down to certain Kelim below Tabur (the Kelim from Keter down to the middle third of Tifferet of the Guf), on condition that the First Restriction will be kept in regards to the Kelim that are related to Malchut. We call this the Second Restriction.

George
      Participant

All those stages of spiritual advancement/steps, are the steps that we have to go through during our path of spiritual attainment or already happened?

i am asking this because I would like to understand if the breakage of the Kli, referred to the video,has to do anything with the shuttering of the common souls.

Almost everything in the Blueprint of Creation course refers to what precedes our existence in this world, the steps we have to climb back up, now that we have been through the Shattering of the Soul of Adam HaRishon and feel ourselves now as individual people, instead of feeling our self as a single desire facing the Creator.

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.