Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 4. Restriction Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anayo Nzute
      Participant

hello Gianni

will it be right to say that malchut feels shame and restrict itself because he feels that he has nothing to give to the host and the restriction helps him to contemplate about the pleasure he wants to receive  and how much of those pleasure he will be able to receive in order to please the host?

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>U feel the shame and intently u will be empty.it s not like the phase 2?</p>

Hi Ali,

Phase 2 is very different in quality, but most importantly it is without the realization of the quality that he is in compared to the quality that the Upper Force is in. It is also without the realization that the Upper Force loves me, thinks only of me, and that I can in no way be that way, as it created me the opposite of that, where I think only about myself and receiving maximally.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

what is the importance of restriction  ?

Without Restriction, there is no Created Being that is distinct from the Upper Force. Instead, the Upper Force is doing absolutely everything, activating every move one makes. Moreover, one remains as a Desire to Receive that is the polar opposite of the Upper Force, which is a bestowing force.

Helen
      Participant

Gianni,
      Please, could you tell me if it is part or result of the restriction the sensation that something is missing out from our life, followed by the fear that you will never have it again?

Nothing disappears, however in my sensation, the Restriction is such that it is as if I will never have that pleasure. It’s such a decisive, final decision.

Linda
      Participant

no questions

Arian parshan
      Participant

before restriction, meature of light and desire are equal ,and after restriction desire receive 20% of light with massach (intention of bestow).

does massach make pleasure of receiving less than pleasure of bestowing?

Wait. You mean during the Four Phases of Direct Light? There, there is no Restriction yet. There, we’re not even talking about a Screen. Only after the Restriction (Tzimzum) we talk about a Screen.

You’re asking about Bina, that she decides not to receive, except for the Light of Hassidim. But this is not on top of the complete desire of Malchut. It’s on a small desire. It’s like a small child wearing his dad’s suit, and he says, “I’m big, I’m out on my own now.” So, then he decides how much to receive, how much not; but he’s still totally under the power of the parent, not even considered to be separate yet.

But in that state, Bina does decide that it’s better to bestow than receive. It’s a higher pleasure, more exalted. Because in that I can be like the Upper Force that only bestows.

And I can still answer your question. The Masach doesn’t make the pleasure of bestowing more than the pleasure of receiving, greater. The pleasure of bestowing is greater, and a billion times greater than the pleasure in receiving. But it depends on whether I have a Kli for that pleasure; or do I only have a Kli for reception. “There is no Light without a Kli.”

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.