Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 4. Restriction Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Ik dank je voor je fantastische uitleg zal toch de video meermaals moeten bekijken om goed te begrijpen daarom geen vragen Ik wil raag bij lern via de vragen en uw antwoord erop . Met dank

Sol Belo
      Participant

Going over this video again, the question arises on Tzimtzum Aleph.  How does a creation that is only the will to receive get the right/ability to make this restriction?

Sol Belo
      Participant

“Thus, all that remains to do is to correct my perception. And the Upper Light that we draw during the study of the wisdom of Kabbalah enables it.”  I want to remember this part of your answer in everything I do. Thnaks

Ralitza
      Participant

Hello!

Tzimtzum Aleph is a restriction, a law. So we don’t receive any Light, here in Malchut. But we are still able to feel pleasure sometimes. Not only egoistic/corporeal plesures. We still love  and care for our friends. We would still risk our lives to save another human being. At least some of us would.

Is it the pleasure from the animate level? And Kabbalah describes some other pleasure, which is unimaginable for me right now?

You’re right, the Restriction is a law, and so it would seem we’re able to breach it – that’s why ours is called the imaginary world. We’re convinced that we can receive. That conviction is what drives our lives. Later, the accountant will come  and show us that we made all the wrong calculations. We did not receive, and if we would’ve aimed each moment towards the attainment of spirituality, instead of aiming at the mirage of reception we would’ve attained a true, beautiful, eternal life while still in this world.

Cheryl
      Participant

You teach we spend our lives attempting not to feel shame. Currently, we see around us suffering of others. Upon seeing suffering, we desire to help but can’t (the sufferer needs money we don’t have, or  a warm place to stay that we can’t provide, or a car to get a job that, again, we don’t have to give) or we don’t have an understanding of what would help end the suffering of another.  Should we feel shame?  A shame caused by the seeing suffering and NOT HAVING the ability to help? Or it this guilt, based on the fact that no matter how much we desired to help, we DID NOT help another.

Hi Cheryl,

Am I supposed to solve all those people’s problems? The Upper Light has everything in it, all abundance. Only it isn’t revealed, this ocean of abundance. But the Light is “the good that does good”. And the goal of Creation is for me to become like the Light, bestowing like the Light, instead of receiving, which is my nature. But we see that the Upper Light does not reveal to all, otherwise all these problems would be solved instantly. So, for me to solve those problems is not me being similar to the Light, then is it? It fills the whole of reality, and yet these problems remain. Baal HaSulam calls those who try to reform the world externally “world reformers” and points to their weakness as the Upper Light will not allow us to touch anything (“improve”) what has been created. After all, it is not that the world is broken, as it appears to me. Rather, only I am broken. Internally, I’m shattered, like I’m looking at some object through a broken lens, and so the object itself appear to be broken into pieces. Therefore, I see the singular, whole, beautiful reality as hideous. Really everyone is connected, whole, abundant. Only I need to reveal this, and that revelation is called revealing the spiritual world. So, on the one hand I need to relate realistically to things, because this imagination is real for me still, and on the other hand understand that I will not be allowed to “fix” anything in that shattered picture I see because nothing is really broken. I’m approaching these shards trying to fix them and they stand, whole, already adhered as a single abundant entity. Only I’m projecting onto everyone my shattered perspective. Thus, all that remains to do is to correct my perception. And the Upper Light that we draw during the study of the wisdom of Kabbalah enables it.

David J
          Participant

Thank you so much for your explanation 😊. What a great question 👏. What a wonderful connection!

Fou lu
          Participant

So if i practise Kabbalah, and focuses on our internal worlds, during that correction while operating in the corporeal world, do we have to be careful of the impression we give to the outside world? Do we live to fix the given external problems or we just fix our perspective since the external world is a state from our internal state of spirituality that needs fixing? Thus if we have to becareful of the impression we give out, we remain in mysterious to the external world so to avoid evil eyes?

KatieBug
          Participant

thank you, this was very helpful.

Deborah Majen
          Participant

..revealing the spiritual world, have not heard of this before and blessed to be led to this course, amen! hallelujah

Tatjana Ristanić
      Participant

very important

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.