Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 4. Restriction Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Moe Rebostini
      Participant

Very informative, thanks!

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Am learning alot from questions and answers been given here…

Eliyahu
      Blocked

I understand that all these phases process above downwards and nothing is ever cancelled, from Shoresh of Ein Sof down through the whole cascade AK, then ABYA until here and now, because it is above time.

So even now after all the restrictions, is it correct that after the final correction, no corrections in Ein Sof will have taken place yet? Will we ever get there?

Please excuse me if this question might have come prematurely.

All the corrections exist in one desire above all time-states, complimenting one another, contributing to the final perfection. All our states too are included in this perfection such that we would erase nothing.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

I can see how we can relate to the things your saying (Gianni) because if we think a bit there are things like shame canceling pleasure it would be like when you take the last piece of candy because you haven’t had any and you’re really enjoying and you hear your mom asking “who took my candy ?” and you stay quite but the candy doesn’t taste sweet anymore, jajaja Yes my friends…that was me!!

And just wait until we find out that we ourselves are connected to thousands of people who depend on me, and because I took candy, they starved. A person who has a Point in the Heart discovers that he is a hub to which many nodes connect and depend, and his internal correction or lack thereof is moving the whole world around.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi! First of all thank you for this course.

I am having a question regarding the 4 phases of direct light and another regarding the Tzimzum Aleph.

Regarding the 4 phases which, if I understood properly, represent the 4 steps of the Upper reality – do they have any translation into how oneself consciously feels (as a fragment of such Upper reality)? Rephrasing the question: does oneself supraconsciously go through these phases as one evolves?

As for Tzimzum Aleph, in which way is it more important than the decision to transit from Hochma to Bina? They both seem to be a rejection to the nature of receival. If I understood properly, the difference is that in Malchut, the creature understands that it is made to receive, while in Bina it does not yet know of that entirely. Is this the right way to understand it?

Thank you!

Hi Francisco,

One is very far from feeling these matters. The 4 Phases do animate reality, and a person as part of it, but he does not feel himself operated by this program, like a small child doesn’t feel himself as a link in a chain of a million generations. Even when we learn about all those generations, as adults, we don’t feel that (and thus we don’t really understand that either). In short, we perceive ourselves as independent operators, free, and we’re wrong about that – thus, to perceive ourselves under such governance is opposite to our ego, undesirable, something we don’t want to know. And so it’s concealed from us, utterly. We would suddenly have to behave altogether differently, in every realm of life were we to feel it. We actually need to assemble ourselves in a Kabbalistic group to as if awaken ourselves to the stages that are precursors to entering the bottom of the bottom step of this spiritual system.

As for the Tzimzum, we can’t say that it is more important than anything else in the system, as the system is perfect, and so all its actions are indispensable. Metaphorically, the transition from Hochma to Bina, though, is like an older child that leaves his parents’ mansion and goes out on a trip in the great outdoors, but, you know, just in case, his servants wait a few hundred yards away. But it’s as if he’s on a spartan, rugged coming-of-age adventure. Of course, some such safari is not the same as one who is outside because they have no home and no nothing. The Tzimzum isn’t leaving the King’s Palace but I can return at will, and I have it standing behind me; the Tzimzum is that I as if burn my bridge back to the palace, renounce my name and birthright. The decision of Malchut to restrict is forever. It doesn’t matter that later the Plan of Creation will have to be realized, because for Malchut, in that state, it’s a decision that is as-if forever, final. And there are many more details to why Tzimzum is different from the transition from Phase 1 to 2.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

“He created the desire to receive in me, and I’m ashamed of how I use it.”  This is one of my favorite quotes from the lesson. Will we learn how to use shame as a corrective tool for our egos?

Hi Jj, This refers to either a state in Eyn Sof, after the 4 Phases of Direct Light, or a very high spiritual degree when one is awarded a similar state from below up. Because we, in our current state, lack all the components that give rise to Shame in Malchut. Shame resulted from the feeling of the Creator (we lack such a feeling), that He is the bestower (of course we also lack this sensation), that there’s no universe and other people like we feel, but rather it’s just me, the receiver in order to receive, and Him, the force of pure love an bestowal. In fact, we lack even the sensation that we are truly receivers through and through, which is the only thing that is called ‘evil’ since it is opposite to the Creator’s quality. Therefore, we have no reason to feel shame, and we also can’t move towards anything that might cause that sensation to arise. In fact, we live our whole lives only in order to avoid that feeling, due to the entire reality we feel being the result of that high root of spiritual shame. So, we have to begin gradually, in a group, to begin building the inner discernments, to approach gently the concept that There Is None Else Besides Him filling the whole reality. It starts only as an axiom, but later we’ll attain it, when we can handle it. And still later, in a pleasant way, we’ll discover what actions we need to do back to Him in order to not feel shame per se, but to use the shame as a guide-post that helps us navigate only to use our desire in a form that will be equivalent with that all-inclusive singular force of bestowal that we reveal.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.