How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly
      Participant

With the proper intent.

With Unconditional Love and Knowledge that the prayers are answered!

Malka
      Participant

I can’t say that all my answered and all my demands are fulfilled, but I can’t complain. I have what I need, I have the knowledge that, what I am learning will come with me out of this world. The errors made are declared, working in their repair and the feeling that I will be able to cope with them is here.  There was a time when I receive intensively notices in my prays, that things will change, that I will have to cross swamp water; so I was prepared when the time come. God gives us advice, is only up to us to listen and believe, but he prepare us for the hard time in the way.

paula
      Participant

” the upper Force doesn’t listen to words”

“The Creator only reads what’s in our hearts”

My prayer is that the creator change me so I can perceive like “Him”

I ask that I may be corrected, so I can alter my inner nature and I can sense the loving nature that the event or circumstance is brought to me.

For most of my life I have perceived my life and existence through the lens of lack and scarcity. I cultivated and produced a life of lack, thus creating a life of pain constant chasing, isolation and suffering. I had moments of happiness but nothing longlasting.

Marcy
      Participant

From a position of bestowal.

Alexandra
      Participant

By changing the intention of my prayer and shifting it from asking/bribing the Creator to change and ask to be changed myself, instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.