How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

• This topic has 300 replies, 290 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Esther.
Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Holistic Spiral
      Participant

Understand that whatever the Creator allows to happen in your life is ultimately for your good, therefore pray to adjust ones attitude and perception of each situation.

Craig
      Participant

Through a desire that is aligned with the authentic / discovering individual self in accordance with ones life purpose, and through navigation of causation’s and effect that help light the way intended

Patty kitchens
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Prayer is not things that you asked for. It’s a desire to help what is wrong or it needs to be corrected in such a way.</p>

Michael
      Participant

by praying for other/friends my prayer will be heard.

Izmerai
      Participant

Internalising the need and want of prayer.

Bigbay
      Participant

To have one’s prayer answered, it is necessary to submit to the will of God on all issues and to appreciate that whatever God allows to happen to any human is for his or her good and there is a purpose for all occurrences. It is very important to not to assume that God made a mistake with whatever happens to us and we have to beg him to change the situation. We should not try to change God’s decision but rather change ourselves to conform with God’s harmonious laws running the universe. We cannot bribe God but we should be imitators of God.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.