How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ORLANDO
      Participant

Hello Friends,

Justify the Creator, If I am receiving what I need and I get to a situation that I don’t like, I pray to the Creator not to give me what I think I need but ask the Creator to change my perception so I can see that it came ( the situation ) from him.

Anth
      Participant

By not expecting things to always go my way just because I prayed. It’s a difficult yet simple convoluted yet easy concept to grasp: We need to adapt to the challenges that God puts before us. It’s not about what we want, it’s about what we need. God gives us exactly what we need to handle in order for us to grow and become better people. He puts challenges in our way so we can overcome them, not take the easy way out. If that were the case, what’s the point in living? When we pray, we need to pray for strength, wisdom and perspective. Not just to make a bad situation go away so we can go back to being our old sedentary selves. Work must be done.

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

Knowing that my true intentions are align with the Creator.

Vishwa Sathya
      Participant

If you ask for something by praying it is not your words that will be heard by the higher force but the pure intentions within your mind. Therefore what will get answered is the intention in your heart.

Corey E.
      Participant

I can pray with correct intention.  I have learned  that prayer with correct intention is answered.  Kabbalah helps us to understand that it isn’t simply enough to pray for someone else if the intention is not correct.   I look forward to learning more about this.

Marc
      Participant

Knowing with the heart that God is perfect. It is gods essence.pure love. Prayer is feeling with the heart asking with the heart to God to guide us in reaching the awareness he intended for us to  become whatever he intended for us in order to serve others. Because if we serve others with love and compassion we serve him. We have to grow in order to Create more love and compassion. Understanding that we have to be molded in a vessel. And true him we will have to do the sculpting with his perfect instructions to become a vessel…that is ready and worthy of recieving God’s heavenly glory. That we become carriers of his light in this world. Not by paying lip service and endless logoree of words…but by being and becoming a vessel to carry his light into this world. In order to bring more people to his glory

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.