How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Josue Quiros
      Participant

By giving thanks for what has been already given to us, even though our senses don’t detect it yet.

Juju721
      Participant

By praying like it already is being thankful for what we might not see

I found, that Gods will is always good. Only our perception is reading it as wrong. So the only way to make prayer works for us is to ask for changing our point of view on what is given to us..what is actually happening.

dyke dyke
      Participant

I truly and deeply thank my fellow participants for their answers, as they helped me to get a more varied perspective on this subject, yet I honestly do not understand the purpose or method of prayer that was described here (or on YouTube).

As I understand it right now, prayer is the intent to change something about oneself in alignment with creation.
      Which seems redundant, as one is always changing according to the rules of creation.

Also, everything that happens, happens anyway. Only our attitude towards it makes a tangible difference.
      Is that prayer? I’m probably misunderstanding something here so please excuse my ignorance.

David
      Participant

Pray for to obtain what the creator want us obtain which is adhesion with him. And that the rest of the world obtains that too.

Storm
      Participant

By praying with the intention to connect to the creator. When were are aligned all else will follow. And praying for others or someone else who may need the same thing you are asking for, instead of praying for self.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.