How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah How can I pray in a way that will get my prayers answered?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carol Lee
      Participant

I think my praying stopped a decade ago.  I now have a on going daily conversation with my creator.  I just try to remain thankful for the blessing that I am able to have. Normally I find that my needs are taken care of, as long as I don’t try to manipulate things.

Alex
      Participant

Pray? Why should I bother the Creator to treat me different that the others and answer my prayers?
      Better change one’s attitude and come closer to understanding that everything what happens happens by purpose.

daniele
      Participant

By letting the inner intent and will of giving love rise and ask for something that will help others.

Ngibeseh Nelson
      Participant

By seeking to understand the intent of the creator who is absolutely good and benevolent towards His creatures desirous to fill it with all goodness. Thus what seemingly looks like two opposing forces where in we find ourselves contradicting the character and action of the creator who is absolutely good and same with His actions is an indication of an inner state in us that needs be altered by our ego being corrected to embrace the intent of the creator behind the act so we can experience greater bliss of from Him. Our transformation to possess His qualities is the purpose  of Him answering our prayer

bo
      Participant

Pray ? Just feel and receive and simply be grateful in a tender loving way always .. why not ?

Bubble bee Love
      Participant

The Creator knows your needs so you have to pray for inner change to get closer to him. The egoism has to go away.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.