How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence A Point from the Emergent State How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Gil Shir

How can joining a group environment assist our development into the emergent state?

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Henry
      Participant

By joining & networking at the soul level, we will become like one organism.

Our collective consciousness will expand.

When I was a little girl, I had this strange idea that everything and everyone around me was really an illusion and that I was really all alone in the universe. Then when I was around 10 years old, I had a vision that God was all alone and he decided to divide himself into another piece and then make himself forget that that piece was he himself. So he gave himself amnesia to forget and to think that the other being was another being like himself that he could interact and love and never feel alone.  When the final emergence happens, God will then regain his memory and realise that he is really alone again, as we remember that we are really a piece of God.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

by connecting with others and try to fulfill their desires

Kate
      Participant

for one we learn about ourselves thru projection when we interact with others, another is warmth and connection and inspiration

Viewing 5 posts - 13 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.