How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly
      Participant

Studying the right materials and remaining conscious of what we have learned in order to apply the things we have learned.

Figo
      Participant

Conscious correction egoego from reception for one’s sake to bestowal..everything else is an attempt but our purpose is correction inorder to enjoy full pleasure and all seemingly external things are within ao onceonce I connect with everything it seems somehow one gets light in reality for example sensitivity to past present and futufuture becomes relevant and all syncing starts..and passipassing it on to othersothers and study 9f torah and observe mitzvah to please God directly I am on thus path sincesince 2016..good luck it’s amazing once you undress all former misconception of life in general..

maria santos
      Participant

By not getting caught up in the material/possessions/greed of this life but focus on connecting to our true selves

paula
      Participant

By constantly connecting and seeking the will of the creator in all that I do, think and say.  By lifting up my fellows, family and community to their highest potential.  By learning how to bring balance to the inner tension of my will vs the will of the creator.

Roberto Ayala
      Participant

Learning and applying Kabbalah every day 🙂

Marcy
      Participant

Submitting to the creators correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.