How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephen
      Participant

Now I am 74 I realise that time seems to pass faster as each year passes. that is of course I am not in the dentist chair. So I try to live live as if each day is the last. This has led me to try to love those I come into contact with. Family and friends are easier than casual contacts. I try to speak to those who are homeless and on the streets. these tend to fall into two types those who are trying to keep clean and want to find somewhere to live, and those who are addicted to alcohol and drugs. both groups have produced quite deep conversations although most of the latter are hoping for a hand out by talking to me. I also try to speak to shop workers and others. I also take advantage of the opportunities life presents for enjoyment.

As for the Kabbalah I recognise that I am a late starter and have much still to learn and far to go. I try to put my trust in the creator and seek his help on the journey. I watch as many videos as I possibly can. and join Live groups when available. These are more difficult because I am disabled and need to to sleep when some of the videos are on. I used to be a night owl and study at all hours but these days I drop off to sleep during the day. Despite all this I enjoy studying the Kabbalah and I certainly enjoy life and am happier  than I have ever been.

rosemarie tropf
      Participant

I can live my life to the fullest through learning Kabbalah. Knowing that all comes from the creator I can be grateful for whatever is happening because right now is a period of growth even if I don’t like what is happening right now. I can ask the Creator any questions and wait in the stillness for the answer instead of trying to come up with the answers myself. That works better for me in this incarnation.

Haze
      Participant

By raising my next incarnation above me? Really I should focus on the friends around me but that thought just occurred to me …

Amirhossein
      Participant

We can speed up our development by scrutinizing places we find joy; thinking and being aware which places have we tried so that we don’t waste time for a desire we’ve already exhausted before.

If we want to live it to the fullest we shouldn’t stay still in one place and have an animal life (like being satisfied with a repeating lope of small corporeal joys). Always looking for something new and notice what we lack and think deeply about it.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

To be like the creator, loving and bestowing, connecting with kabbalah groups, to read Kabbalah books.

Willing to be corrected. Just opening up. I’m not in charge of my own development, the unfolding is not an individual issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.