How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tove Jo
      Participant

I believe the answer will be to studdy and understand the Upper World, explained by you, the Kabbalah

Zealot Mines
      Participant

The only way to live to the fullest is to fully want to feel and perceive my Creator. As all is to him.

Beverly
      Participant

Live Kabbalah

Peter
      Participant

by learning how to participate in our own correction

Margaret
      Participant

That is an interesting question, and in many ways depends on the specific definition of “our life” being used. In my perception at this time, living life to the fullest means being utterly true to who you are at your particular point in time. If you are true to who you really are — no matter where your spiritual growth may be — then you are exactly doing what you are meant to be doing. For me, at this time — this life — living my life to the fullest means two things and have since childhood: one, gathering knowledge/wisdom of all kinds, and two, bringing love into this world through its various manifestations (kindness, compassion, understanding, respect, empathy, and more) for every being, every soul — person, plant, animal, the Earth, the universe, energetic beings, and myself. My belief is that if I live my life learning and experiencing knowledge and wisdom, and I combine that knowledge and wisdom with the practice of true love, I am living my life to the fullest and will have at least some understanding and experience of being part of Source, eventually moving back to energetic oneness.

Symon
      Participant

By getting out of our box through the study and implementation of Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.