How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 2. Perception of Reality How can we live our life (our current incarnation) to the fullest?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 178 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

By bring my full awareness to present moment and  connect to the spiritual world.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Connecting with my individual soul to the collective soul and learn how to progress towards bestowal.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Just pray to connect with Creator, by becoming like Creator itself. In this way one can consciously involve in the reincarnation process. Thank to Kabbala this becomes easy more than ever in our generation.

Gelaye

Rivka
      Participant

From what I understand so far, the way I can live my life to the fullest is to learn from the right Kabbalist teacher, read and learn from the books of the true Kabbalists, and be a part of a group that has the same desire, wanting to learn how to turn our Will to Receive into the Will to Bestow.

V C
      Participant

For me, it’s when I remember a lesson my mother taught me. She managed to instill in me the knowledge that everything I have was given to me by my Creator. When I forget this, I feel entitled to hoard what I have (my things, my friends, my money, my experience…).

Erik
      Participant

To remove our egos from the picture and focus on being more altruistic, always.

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.