How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

By perceiving spirituality which will be a change in our senses. We must develop our desire to connect to the Creator.

Andreanne
      Participant

That’s where we realize how crucial it is to have the correct perception and that is the reason why we are here.  We are focusing our efforts within, to learn and develop a true perception of the spiritual reality.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Well, I’d have to learn about inner structure and measurement and then start living it.

Rae
      Participant

Environment is the only way to change inner structure, for the better or for the worse all depends on the environment so be sure to choose life! 😁

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

By changing the environment to a more spiritual one, which in turn creates changes of perception on the inside.

Eberhard
      Participant

By the ability to change my inner structure and measurement, I could mobilize myself as vehicle of experience and set out on a journey through different realities.

Rae
        Participant

Awesome!! 😁

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.