How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

By tuning in to the frequenzy of wholeness. I know the tools for that are many. I had an experience of it as a child, starreing at a butterfly for what felt like a long long time, wondering what it was like to be him/her, why it was here (in the world) and why I could see it. After some time I felt amizing, it felt like we were one and the same and I forgot myself and everything else and just stayed in that sensation. I have only had that feeling 5 times in my adulthood. 3 times in nature doing the same thing, and 2 times playing my guitar. Now, the experiences I have had playing the guitar was not quite the same, it did feel like I was in another realm, only I did not experience it as me and my guitar was one and the same but rather like what was “comming out of me” wasn’t comming FROM me. It is almost unreal. I guess it is simmilar (if not the same) to what some people experience during meditation or what Zen Archers really aim for.

Nancy
      Participant

I think if we could exit our personal ego things would appear clearer to a true reality

Yaneth
      Participant

I could tune into the right frequency to begin experience at higher levels of human existence by connection like the whole world of the ants where they teach all of us how to connect and care for each other.

Trying to overcome selfishness and hate through love, and being conscious of the link with the Creator.

Seraphim
      Participant

~ Earthing (bare feet on the Earth) at least 20 minutes a day to plug into the Shuman resonance.
      ~ Tai Chi
      ~ Positive, uplifting, and spiritual music
      ~ Avoiding negative emotions and cultivating positive ones
      ~ Mindfulness and meditation
      ~ Studying the Kabbalah texts, especially with friends

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Music helps me tune into this frequency

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.