How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      heather
      Participant

Once you become aware of a new way of thinking and come across words that you have not paid much attention to in the past, you start to change your thinking.  For example, I’ve always practiced giving to charity because it is a good thing to do.  I have a new appreciation for what G-d has done for mankind and a new will to bestow on others. Once you change your intentions you change your frequency.

Joseph
      Participant

In this moment of correction that is before me I would say correcting my egoistic fear of connecting with others. This is reason I am taking these courses and working through my fears to respond in these forums. I am going on faith this will help with tuning to spiritual evolution for myself and of all humanity.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

I don’t know exactly how I’m doing it. The idea to connect to the environment just pops into my mind, and then there is a choice to connect, which I can follow or dismiss. While engaging, there is the easy mode where I am just drawn into and intrigued by the contents, and the hard mode, where every second trying to follow feels like an act of violence…

Somewhere in that spectrum is the frequency I guess. But before even the idea to connect occurs, there seems to be no chance to tune in.

Ale
      Participant

No idea

George
      Participant

By making our nature similar to the Creators Nature which is love and bestowal.

Sandra
      Participant

For me connection happens when I drop to my heart and put myself in a position to understand the other person intention and need. When I understand the need of the other I can relate to it easily as all needs are humans and it is through remembering that we are all human that I connect. When it comes to nature it is so easy to connect, I just feel the benevolence of nature and send gratitude.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.