How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Emergence on the Human Level How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Gil Shir

How do you think you could tune into the right frequency to begin to experience higher levels of human existence?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

By tuning into the frequency of others just like me

Ralitza
      Participant

At first, I muss learn how to identify the actual frequency I am tuned to : Who am I? Where am I? Why?

Then I have to develop a  desire to change it (recognition of evil).

Then learn how to change it (set an intention).

Adjust the instrument (corrections).

At the end, I have to accept that the actual tuning into another frequency is an act of Nature, the Creator.

Simple and complicated, all at once.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

By attainment,developing what is called “the sixth sense” in the wisdom of kabbalah,by studying and learning the wisdom…

Sandra
      Participant

By connecting to a group with a similar intention of bestowal. By choosing the correct environment –books, groups, teacher.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

I question my thinking but to experience some think higher we need to focus on quality device to tune into right frequency?

Rivka
      Participant

By using the correct environment, the group.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.