In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Twiggy 02
      Participant

To make sense of the world,and maybe be able to help someone else understand?Personally I also would like to understand why religion does not seem to answer the questions we all have?except in the abstract,and finally I would like to know how kabbalah relates to religious principles taught in the Torah.

johan semloh
      Participant

To continue awakening within the reality of, “there is none else besides Him.”

Seraphim
      Participant

There are a host of credible scientists, philosophers, and spiritual teachers – like Bernardo Kastrup, Donald Hoffman, Ian McGilchrist, Rupert Sheldrake, Rupert Spira, John Vervaeke, et al. – who are currently overturning and debunking the presuppositions of the materialist worldview that has ruled the roost of the intellectual world since the Enlightenment. It’s an exciting time to study and philosophy, religion, and mysticism – of which the Wisdom of Kabbalah is a kind of grand synthesis – because it is becoming more and more obvious that the discoveries of the great Kabbalists of the past harmonize perfectly with the findings that are now occurring in fields like analytical idealism, cognitive science, comparative mysticism and other closely related disciplines.

The purpose of this course is to open the eyes of the average person to the insights of this eternal wisdom, and that’s why I’m taking this course: so that, as a wisdom teacher, I too can be part of this cutting-edge revolution in human understanding, and hopefully pass this light on to the students of my Wisdom School.

Rivka
      Participant

I hope to reveal the Creator. I want to learn how to be an altruist instead of an egoist and turn my ego’s will to receive into receiving for the sake of the Creator. I want to be similar to the Creator and have the spiritual or upper worlds revealed to me.

JJ
      Participant

i really hope to attain who i truly am within and walk in my full authority, abilities and powers. Whatever that looks like. I know that it is the desire of my creator and also it will bring the creator full pleasure once i do so. I also believe it will completely liberate me and all those around me. I understand that it will bring me unlimited pleasure, which is the desire of the creator. Hopefully this course will bring me to that point, as I do hope to get that out of it.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

To stop let the shame of my descents keep me from advancing so that I can just fulfill my duty, and to do this not for running away from blows but because I love the Creator and want to care for him.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.