In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leo
      Participant

Equivalence of form!

Cheryl
      Participant

I am studying Kabbalah in order to become one with God again. This desire formulated within me a couple of years ago. My sixth sense has been active for much of my life, though I never considered calling it so. I always felt I had pieces of the puzzle of this world and beyond but never felt fulfilled or that I was able to comprehend life’s purpose fully. I am so thankful that God has led me here to study. I am happy and more content than I have ever been. Thank you all for your work to share such incredible knowledge.

Lindsay Brill
        Participant

Very well said. And I agree with you; we are very grateful to be able to take such a course from such wonderful and dedicated people. I would say it’s all divine timing and planning that we have found ourselves here on this path – it’s simply a matter of time until we reach that unity that we are all striving for. Take care. And thanks for sharing.

Lindsay

Wikus de Bruyn
      Participant

I hope to attract the light, so that I may be granted a screen, so that I can come closer and reveal the Creator.

Sol Belo
      Participant

To understand the system of creation and my experience in the system

Willie
      Participant

To provide us with an understanding of creation and my desire is to understand it.

Ralitza
      Participant

I started learning Kabbalah 4 weeks ago. I am still only scratching the surface.

I know that I don’t know yet.

But I am trying to get comfortable with not knowing. It’s not easy, since I have a big ego :).

And I am learning a new language. It takes time and effort.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.