In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

For myself the purpose of this course is to apply the spiritual screen for correction of desire’s intention.

MO YA
      Participant

to expand people awarnace of a higher force ( God) that exist and the reasons of his creation

i personally  hope to  know and Understand our Creator with he hope to get close to

him  ” to be like him” – for i know that in the spiritual world ,the real world one join

only spirit/energy that is similar to to each other

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

For me it’s to do my part in the goal of creation with is equivalence of form with The Creator so I rather do it voluntarily than pushed from behind.

Larry
      Participant

We follow these teachings because the world in its current form does not make sense and it is not sustainable. The teachings help us to understand why it is as such and what we can do to help correct the world.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

To help me understand and appreciate who I am , where do I come from, what my purpose in life is. I hope to attain the road map and an increasing desire to reach equivallence of form with the creator.

George
      Participant

First of all knowledge regarding the spiritual world. Second how this knowledge can inspire us and guide us to reach equivalence of form.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.