In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

1) To help us understand better, in order to receive (the right way) the light that transforms by making a connection and building a vessel that will help in the ascension process.

2) To learn how to draw as close to the Creator as possible, becoming more and more like Him hoping to eventually achieve adhesion and Equivalence of form with Him.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

In This course and in all the courses I take in KabU, I am looking for the reason why are we here, where are we going, why we were born and where do we go when we die.  “The Blueprint of Creation” is the headline of this course, and knowing the Blueprint of Creation might help reveal the Creator by looking at His design (Blueprint) to see the purpose of His Creation.

Fabio
      Participant

to feed my inner man. To seek.

Benedikta
      Participant

i want to attain the spiritual worlds while on this earth. I want to delight the Creator. I want to feel His goodness, His love, His bestowal. I want to become like Him. I want to delight Him by developing His qualities. I want to attain His Light and share It with my beloved people and everyone on this earth.

Peter
      Participant

Influence of the surrounding light

Anna
      Participant

The Truth about Creation

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.