In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dr Jim
      Participant

I feel there is a structure of energy and forces, a design underpinning, permeating reality. I cannot understand, imagine or grasp what it might be.  It is totally beyond my frame of reference, although I desire to know it. Without unduly limiting it by definition, I am trusting the wisdom of Kabbalah to provide some guideline of understanding without it becoming “the finger pointing at the moon.’ I hope the course will become the first candle in the darkened room of my perception.

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I hope to attain the method of correcting my ego to help others who desire the same.

I want to start feeling all this things you are talking about, and reveal them in me. I feel lost now, I see a thread but not a path. I want to see clearly my path.

Maria
      Participant

To keep on learning the theoretical concepts and the bases of Kabbalah’s Wisdom, to then be able to put them in practice in a “Ten”.

Andreanne
      Participant

This course and all that I’ve learned so far in Kabbalah, fulfills my insatiable drive for spiritual attainment. I appreciate greatly this method of conscious learning about the creator and creation, as it gives me supporting tools that also provide personal meaning.

Jennifer
      Participant

To learn how to relate to creation in a meaningful way, perhaps even attainment.  The coursework has created in me a feeling of connection and purpose that I’ve not had in this life previously.  I’m 56 and have been searching my whole lifetime for connection and companions on the road.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.