In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 6. Inverse Relation of Lights & Vessels In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

In your own words, what is the purpose of this course of study? What do you hope to attain?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

I hope to create a kli vessel to receive the surrounding light.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

i want to attain a state of been in the presence of the king,to reveal my appositeness to him and rise above it

Elliott
      Participant

This course is helping me to understand the structure and mechanics of spiritual happenings. This course will help me acquire more understanding and wisdom which I will try to apply so that I can become a more evolved, mature human being (and achieve more equivalence of form with the Creator).

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

As i l v learned.the most important things were the kabbalistic terms and words.i look back through the courses now can understand better

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I want to hasten my evolution.

Peter
      Participant

I want to understand how to be close to the Creator and to be on the right path.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.