Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dennis
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I’m Dennis Dalog, 48 years old, from the Philippines 🇵🇭. It has been a long time that I have been searching for the true light. I am so thankful that I was brought in here. I believe that God is still guiding me to the straight path. I expect that after this course, I will be more enlightened about my existence, my purpose, and my relationship with my creator. 🇵🇭</p>

Tom
      Participant

Hello,
      I’m Tom from Southern California. I believe I’m a fairly spiritual person, we shall see! I’m excited to experience the course. I’ve enjoyed, very much, the YouTube videos.

Tom
      Participant

Hello,
      I’m Tom from Southern California. I believe I’m a fairly spiritual person, we shall see! I’m excited to experience the course. I’ve enjoyed, very much, the YouTube videos.

Jimmy
      Participant

I am Jimmy Eden, I just can’t stay away from anything called truth,it is like my nature. I need answers to most of my questions,hence,I seek truth.

Jimmy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am Jimmy Eden, I just can’t stay away from anything called truth,it is like my nature. I need answers to most of my questions,hence,I seek truth.</p>

Fernanda Ianella
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Fernanda, Brazilian living in FL, I want to go deeper and deeper in Kabbalah, because its the only science who brings me peace and teaches me how to work with the EGO thing and also explains about life journey and our mission here in this planet.

Thanks in advance

Fernanda

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.