Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 977 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel
      Participant

Hello, my name is Daniel. Ive been studying the concepts of kabbalah for a few months now, but in the past have found myself extremely interested in different topics such as hinduism, buddhism, chakras, crystals, the occult (as scary as that sounds), philosophy, anything really that deals with self development and spirituality. Im an artist, and i’ve been in the darkness for a while now, and i’m really just looking forward to run towards the light, in hopes that maybe my art can help or heal the world one day. The concept of kabbalahs meditations and the way you incorporate angels, meditation, the tree of life, the major arcana etc. is just so interesting that this is the path I keep finding myself back on. Im very excited to see where this journey ends up and I think everyone here can say the same thing. May god light the path for us all.

WILD7
      Participant

Hello my name is Chris.

I have been pondering existence every since i could ask the question why. From the young age of 4 i was introduced to the idea of meditation. This heavily influenced who i am whether I brought that experience into my life it came to me i can not say.

But i started searching for answers in the occult when i realised the religious text were missing or hidding information. This lead me to from budisum to daoism to many other things that felt close but were missimg peices. Then i read about hermeticism and felt there was something there but didnot explain how to connect with the source.

Fast forward and i experienced something truly amazing after listening to your YouTube class.

I decided to meditate on forgiveness for myself then others.

I then chose to meditate on beauty joy and gratitude and specially giving this feeling, this made what i can only discribe as the ego become visible to my perception i realised these were things holding me back so i let the attachment embarrasment pride and shame go and became aware of a great presense a knowing.

Im not sure if this is what you were speaking of but am open to learn what i can.

Shcarry Chatmon
      Participant

My name is Shcarry (Sh-car-ee). I have watched a couple of courses on YouTube and I also engage from time to time on Instagram. I am excited to learn more about Kabbalah and continue to work toward better understanding and knowledge.

Hello! I’m Silvina from Argentina. Im pretty Thankful for this chance to learn about cabalá with this grate teacher who blew my brain the first time I listened to one of his videos on youtube. I’m 47 and Im wife and mother of 5 children , since I WAS 14 I’ve been asking for the meaning of life and looking for the bests ways to connect with the true and the divine Source…many roads that I took were failures…but all of them It seems to put me in this path that I’m walking now since about one year…discovering the antients roots of the Revelation…A pleasure and a gift for me to be here!!! Thanks God!

Hello everyone, my name is Akash and I’m here to learn something new

David
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is David. I started to study Kabbalah few weeks ago! I started my journey some 10 years ago. First I read about ego with Eckhart Toll. Than I studied materialism and cosmology mainly by Carl Sagan. After that I was interested in secret societies Masonry and stuff like that. Later I touched a little bit quantum physics and biocentrism. Than I wanted to know about teosophy. Stoicism and other philosophical ideas, as well psychology Freud and Yung mainly. At the end I entered ortodox Christianity and I ve listened Jordan Peterson’s lessons on Old Testament and reading New Testament as well. I heard about Kabbalah and how it pre dates all religions and while listening Tony’s Kabbalah revealed lessons on You Tube a really was totally into the ideas and I connected everything and started somehow to clear the picture that was blurred before! I am expecting to answer life questions and to practically use the knowledge of Kabbalah in my life! And to connect it with orthodoxy Old and New Testament! I am very interested in the topic!</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 977 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.