Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joseph
      Participant

Hi My name is Joseph and I live in India. I came to know about Kabbalah Very recently, may be a few weeks. I was very desperate about how my life was leading me to and was trying everything I can to improve but could not find any help. I watched Kabbalah reviled by Antony Kosinic in youtube and I suddenly realized the truth . I was more attracted when I learned about the five stages of life which he explained an I could relate my life of 20 years in double concealment . I want to learn how to pray and improve my life .
      Thanks for this opportunity

T.Y. Light
      Participant

Hi My name is Ty Palodichuk from Minnesota. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for 9 months and am grateful for how much it has transformed my inner and outer world. I am grateful for all of you and look forward to getting to know you.

Clarice
      Participant

Hi my name is Clarice Mertz

I am seeking meaning for my life.

I hope kabbalah can bring me some light.

veronica
      Participant

Hi my name is veronica and I am from Colorado and I love to learn new things my passion is magical and philosophical studies so I hope to learn something new

Danyell Rollf
      Participant

Finished the educator program years ago. Listening in again.

Hi, I’m Atis from small town in Argentina. I’m pretty sure I’m Mashiaj, but I guess time will tell. I’m here to do whatever the Creator wants me to do.

Viewing 6 posts - 619 through 624 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.