Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 976 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      João
      Participant

Hi everybody!

My name is Joao from Portugal. My journey into spirituality begun 10 years ago and I walked (or tried to) some different paths. My first contact with Kabbalah was through Tony Kosinec videos on youtube “Kabbalah Revealed” but never went much deep. Recently I watched a near death experience story where the protagonist was told to study Kabbalah. And here I am trying to find my way too.

Blessings

Camila
      Participant

Hi, Camila from Brazil. I’ve came upon Kabbalah by chance while reading an IG post from a native kabalist. Since then, I’ve became more and more into it,  and found this site. I feel that I’ve being given a chance to understand more about life and it’s purpose. Very excited for this!

Ian
      Participant

Hello good morning everyone from the UK.  I don’t know why I am here….or is that one of those Big questions this course might answer?  No. really, I was looking at a Youtube video and it kind of led me here.  Like you I’m searching for something that explains something about me, my world, the wide world around me.  I’m pleased to be making the journey or at least some of it with you, whoever and wherever you are.

William Watson
      Participant

Hi, I’m Bruce. I just want to know what I am doing here.

Olga Ten
      Participant

Hi, I’m Olga. I’m just curious about the teaching of Kabbalah. Exploring. 

Israel Mendez
      Participant

Hi, I’m Israel from Puerto Rico. I’m seeker of spiritual knowledge. I like to learn about all that is of higher knowledge and the betterment of self and the collective.

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 976 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.