Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 685 through 690 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Laura
      Participant

Hello, my name is Laura, from Argentina. I´m interested in the wisdom of Kabbalah for my children. Thanks a lot.

Jurgis
      Participant

Hi! I want to study Kabbalah and find my Ten so that we could all together discover Creator.

Amanda Davis
      Participant

Hello,

I’m Amanda from the US and I’m looking to further my understanding to I may get more out of individual study.

Sharee Ettridge
      Participant

Hi, I’m Sharee. I’m curious , very interested in learning more & open to revelation, growth, development & deepening my spirituality. I also am very interested in others & their journey. Peace. ❤️🙏 Sharee

Kole
      Participant

I’m Kole from Canada. I have been introduced to Kabbalah before. I am seeking more spiritual depth.

Oladimeji Muse
        Participant

Hi, I am Ola from Nigeria. My life seems to be in a cul-de-sac. I desire a better life. I feel I’m of achieving it, but something appears to be holding me back. I want to know how to cross that barrier.

Michael
      Participant

I am

maura
        Participant

Buona sera, sono Maura dall’Italia, sto cercando delle risposte a tante domande, spero di trovarle qui. Spero che i corsi siano tradotti in italiano. Grazie.

Robyn
        Participant

I am Robyn from the United States and was raised an atheist, however, I am now, a Christian due to my partner of over 20 years. He died suddenly, last year, and his family came after our business of 10 years and our  home which left me homeless. I’m questioning Christianity and its followers. They seem to have superficial faith. I’ve lost most of my friends and have no purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 685 through 690 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.