Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Camille Pellerin
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I am Camille from France. I am looking for answers and hope to find some right here.

Ricardo
      Participant

Hi everyone
      I’m Rick have been through many doors but they all seem to try to keep you trapped when you know and feel there is much more as I become more familiar with with the mystery’s of the universe i was pointed in this direction, and trying to somewhat unlearn what you’ve learned can be challenging, but I truly feel  I on the right path to uplift myself and humanity

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

Im Ty, I’m very far along the path now, still a long way to go. ready to interact with people.

Jessa
      Participant

Have had an interest in esotericism for a while after a very religious start to life and despite finding a few insights and interesting things along the way, I still don’t think I can say my life has changed hugely for the better. Still facing some of the same struggles and wondering if I can find answers in kaballah

Kayce
      Participant

Hi everyone….i am kayce. Love to be in this community and  looking forward  for in depth revelation of the truth.  Thank you

Terry
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.