Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anant
      Participant

Hello! I am Anant Solomon , I am living in India though my ancestors were from Israel. I have many educational qualifications and many devine gifts from the creator one is that the Lord cures and heals people I pray for and the next is he has blessed me with great talent of art and music, infact I have innovated many new styles of painting and I am also teaching art. It is my belief that in my life the Lord has always guided me on my spiritual path and though I tried to study Kabbala many years back I could not understand anything however now after much spiritual evolution over many years I am feeling a very strong pull towards knowing about and studying the Kabbala which started with my study of the 72 Names of God. So I would be very greatfull if I could recieve some precious knowledge here which could enlighten me about Kabbala. Thanks

Ramon Navarro
      Participant

Hello, Ramon from Richmond, VA. I saw some You Tube material several years ago. Started grad school, finished and am feeling a strong pull to learn this.

Jade
      Participant

Hi My name is Jade .
      I previously studied Kabbalah years ago. Life took over back then and My studies stopped although it’s never left me .
      I’ve been feeling the pull lately and as I am not joined to a group and don’t have a mentor I’ve been looking online for guidance .
      I live in Norwich in the UK . Xxx

Stanley Hall
      Participant

Hello my name is Stan Hall living in the midwest right now.

Knowledge wisdom and understanding is what I seek to help complete the process of transformation

Beautiful blessings to you all

Rita Lundgren
      Participant

Good morning! I’m Rita in Scottsdale Arizona and I want to thank you for making this knowledge available. I have watched several of your YouTube videos and the concepts seemed to activate feelings of understanding and relief from the emotional roller coaster of current events. Clearly I want more!

ray bernstein
      Participant

hello .. my name is ray…..i have been a photographer for 30 years of my life, with the pandemic i now spend my time in my garden and greenhouse.

Viewing 6 posts - 739 through 744 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.