Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 975 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

Hi, we are Larry and Gail from South Africa. Our purpose in taking the course is to enhance our spirituality and seek a way of how we can recruit more people into becoming more enlightened.

Daniel Galloway
      Participant

Hello

I am Daniel Galloway, I live in Leesburg VA and I have been drawn to this in a way I can fully explain. I began watching the YouTube channel now for a month and the more I listened the more I want to know so I find myself finally signing up. Thank you for having me and I send love to all.

Maria John
      Participant

hi my name is Maria, the reason I’m here is for knowledge and spritual growth. I wanted to know about kabbalah because of a book I was reading called secrets of the psalms. which mentioned the teachings of the kabbalah and I  want to know more. nice meeting you all

Marcel
      Participant

I am Marcel from San Pedro, California. I M

interested in learning about Kabbalah, it’s been a question for some time. I am

a yoga teacher and see many parallels in the tantric path.

Ronelle Crous
      Participant

Hi

My name is Ronelle from Gonubie, South Africa

bo
      Participant

Hello from Brazil 🇧🇷 good energy to all 👍✨🙏🌹

Viewing 6 posts - 745 through 750 (of 975 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.